Simple and Most Effective Ways to Quit Smoking
All of us are aware of the fact that smoking is hazardous to our health yet we are unable to quit smoking. Word is spread all around that if you wish to live a healthy life then you must quit smoking. But getting off the nicotine is quite tough. Most of the people who try to give up smoking often fail to do so and many of them end up being more and more frustrated.
Nicotine being an addictive substance is the main reason why most of the people fail to their mission to stop fagging. There are a number of men who have tried to get rid of the nicotine addiction by relying on various ways but have always failed in their mission. There are many programs being offered everywhere but not all methods seem to be successful in completely overcoming the habit.
Ways To Quit Smoking
1) Make a list of all the things that you like most about smoking. It has to be an honest confession.
2) Take another page and then make another list of why do you think you should quit the habit besides all the good things that you feel about it. Also list the things why it won’t be easy trying to give up the habit.
3) Now set a date to quit smoking. And lay out a strategy to achieve your target by the set date.
4) First of all stop buying cartons of cigarette. Try to divert your mind in doing something else as the craving for the smoking starts.
5) When the craving hits, instead of giving in to it try doing something to divert your mind. For instance you could go for a short walk or drink a herbal tea or chew something till you overcome it.