What Are the Daily Benefits From Quitting Smoking?
If a person is going to make any attempt to give up smoking, the big question is, “what are the daily benefits from quitting smoking?” There are so many positive things that will happen to you once you give up smoking, you’ll wonder why it took you so long to make this decision. It’s very important to understand the values of quitting before you experience these on your own. It’s not only the health and financial benefits that will make quitting smoking worthwhile, but your freedom will come back the way it was before you started.
Quitting smoking is one of the toughest things to do and that’s why so many people fail. You need to understand the rewards of putting an end to your smoking era. I’ll make a list of a few of these and hopefully this will help you decide which road to take. I know one thing for certain, the quit smoking road will be much better and longer than the other one filled with pot-holes and wash-outs.
1. You’ll never have to worry any more about that next cigarette – planning your day around it makes this a full time job. Cigarettes really do make slaves out of us.
2. Imagine the money you’re going to save – a pack a day equates to about $4500.00 per year or payments on a brand new car!
3. Finally, you’re going to smell better, taste better and look better. Those yellow teeth and wrinkled skin will only improve each day that passes without smoking.
4. Now you can feel the energy surge! Your body has new life and you can breathe normally again!
5. You’re lowering your risk of heart disease and stroke and reducing your chances of lung problems.
6. You’re also reducing your chance of hearing problems and eyesight impairment.
7. You’re reducing the risk of cancer.
8. No more worrying about second-hand smoke damage to other people, especially your own kids.
9. How stressful is worrying about the seriousness of cigarette smoke? Not to worry anymore!
10. Your circulation and respiratory systems are going to improve tremendously every day that passes by.
11. You can now feel more comfortable and relaxed when staying in hotels and flying with the airlines.
12. Your vital organs can function normally again with less malfunctions.
13. Carbon monoxide poisons your blood and unhealthy blood will cause all sorts of health problems.
14. Your good cholesteral (HDL) increases and bad cholesteral (LDL) decreases when you stop inhaling first or second hand smoke.
15. If you really want to see the breakdown of the money a teenager saves over a period of 30 years of smoking, I’ll have this information on my website in the near future.
16. Never worry again about burning down your house or car with cigarette butts.
17. No more yellow or burnt fingers.
18. Better all around sex with much improved potency.
19. No more static from your kids about the stink from cigarette smoke.
20. You’re ruining your teeth and gum disease is a major concern from cigarette smoke.
21. Your snoring sounds like a light breeze on a summer night, not a freight train in the middle of the night.
There are many more benefits of quitting smoking and most of these are health related. Statistics say that every cigarette smoked takes about 11 minutes off your life. Figure this out at a pack a day for 20 years and you’ve lost almost 4 years of your life over 20 years. It has been estimated that someone could lose 10 to 15 years of their life for smoking for 40 years or more and the most important benefit of quitting smoking is:
22. LIVING HEALTHY AND LONGER!